Iâ€™m a huge fan of online shopping especially for baby’s essentials and this Mee Mee baby wet wipes is the one thing I got from the Amazon website. Itâ€™s no doubt that amazon online shopping very good place for getting baby/child stuff that you might be looking for, And the bonus is that they always have some or the other offers, huge discounts and festive sales going now.
- So hereâ€™s is my review for the Mee Mee Baby Wet Wipes.
- Where I got it: From the Amazon.in
- Price: Actual price is Rs. 194/- approximately of 72 wipes.
About Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- Alcohol free.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Hypo-allergenic ingredients.
- 100% Bacteria free
- Direct contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Should not be flushed down the drain.
- Should be kept out of childrenâ€™s reach.
- Only for external use.
Packaging: These baby wipes come in the regular plastic sealed pack with a peel-to-open slot for easy access.
Texture and colour: These are very soft but are made of very thin material when compared to baby wipes by other brands. And they come in white colour.
Fragrance: They have very lovely and light smell in them.
My Verdict about Mee Mee Baby Wipes
These Mee Mee baby wipes are a must-buy because of itâ€™s quality and affordable price. These wipes are super soft and just wet, and gentle enough to use them on your babyâ€™s hands and face.
You may also like: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Review
Plus you can carry it almost everywhere you go and it wonâ€™t eat up all that space in your diaper bag. So if you want something thatâ€™s beautiful, affordable, compact and functional for your little one, then these Mee Mee baby wet wipes are for you!
I would definitely recommend them to any of my mommy/mommies-to-be out there, for these are one of those â€˜must-havesâ€™ stuff. So go grab yours, before the promotional offer ends.
ðŸ‘What I like about Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- The pack is nice and compact, which makes it travel-friendly.
- The wipes are super-soft on the babyâ€™s skin.
- They can also be used on the babyâ€™s face and hands.
- The size of the wipes is just perfect. They are not too small neither too big.
- The price is affordable.
- I also like the design and the colour of the new outer packaging.
ðŸ‘ŽWhat I donâ€™t like about Mee Mee Baby Wipes:
- The wipes are just â€˜tooâ€™ thin. You can actually see tiny holes all through them. So there is a chance of getting the poop on to your fingers while you are trying to wipe-clean the babyâ€™s tush.
- I wish it came with a open-and-close box lid rather than the peel-to-open sticker which looses itâ€™s â€˜glueâ€™ in just a few days, drying the wipes.
- I wish these wipes were fragrance free, which are better for the babyâ€™s sensitive skin.
My Rating: 4.5/5
Have you tried Mee Mee Baby Wipes?